Preparing the space for the child you are planning to bring into your life is a beautiful process and can have profound effects on your pregnancy, birth and the later life of your child.
This process includes:
- your relationship with your self and your partner
- your own attachment style
- your preconception/conception/prenatal history
- your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions about becoming a parent
- preparing your physical body
- readying your home
Depending on your specific needs I collaborate with other professionals such as health care providers and home assessment specialists (for toxins, EMF, etc) to offer a comprehensive preconception support experience.
Simply contact me to schedule a 20 minute consultation free of charge, to determine your needs and whether we are a good fit.